Thursday, February 5, 2009

Intro, Part II


Maya

---When I first saw her, I just couldn’t resist, and couldn't wait any longer to get this cute little thing go home with me! So ended up, this little Maya got me busy spending my whole day to set up a home for her. Got everything done within one day. Cage, food bowl, pellets, hay, some toys, etc. ---

That's how our story got started, and guess what, now she is no longer a teeny-weeny cute little thing, but turned into a HOT-and-NAUGHTY fat lazy butt. Haha.

Share the picture here, then you shall get it. =)











*Now, she doesn't quite trust the thing called "human-hugs". *

Too bad, but then i am still in love with her. =)

2 comments:

  1. I can't differiate between MIKA and MAYA. Both look same to me.
    BUT, i feel little pity to MAYA. No story about her (or him?). So "pian xin" ler...

    MIKA....u a so lucky and "xin fu"!!!

    From: Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can really tell that you really do not know how to differentiate between them, haha. Maya is a doe, and Mika is a buck. =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger